Here is a list of frequently asked questions regarding the Story / Mission Request Form. If you would like to request a customized writing prompt, please fill out this form.
If your answer is not listed, please contact Kat@humanityscar.com
- What is a Story / Mission Request?
- These are customized writing prompts that you can request for your character. You simply fill out this form and within days your personalized story or mission request will be sent to your PM inbox.
- What is the difference between a Story and a Mission Request?
- A story is a brief writing scenario, much like an incident report. It is customized for your character and can be written about in any way possible.
- A mission is a more structured writing prompt with specific goals and details that must be met to complete the mission. You may choose to succeed or fail at your mission, it’s up to you!
- What if I don’t like my writing prompt?
- You can always ask for a new writing prompt if you do not like the one you are given. All you have to do is contact Kat and let her know you’d like a new one and it will be sent to you.
- How many Story / Mission Requests can I ask for at a time?
- You can only request one of each type per month. This means you can have one active Story and Mission Request sent to you on a monthly basis. If you do not like the one you receive, you can get a new one but the same time period applies to the new prompt.
- What if I can’t finish my mission in one month?
- There is usually not a time frame placed on Missions. If you do not finish a mission, it is considered “incomplete” but you can always keep writing until you are finished. Even with an incomplete mission, you can request a new one during the next monthly cycle.
- Is there a penalty for failing a Mission?
- No, there is no real penalty. However, if it ends up harming your character or someone that is with you (Ex. you are tasked to get medicine and fail. The result is that the sick person gets worse), that is something you can choose to write into your story line in any way you would like.
- Is there a reward for succeeding in a Mission?
- No, there is no real reward except for whatever you choose to write in for your character.
1. You must be a character with a complete Character Creation Form to use this request system. If you have not completed your form or need help, please contact Kat.
2. You may only request 1 Mission and 1 Story a month. This means you can have one of each type going at once, but no more than that. If you find you cannot complete a mission or the story you must wait for the next 30 day cycle to request a new one.
3. Please fill out as much information as you can on the form. If you need to add a detail, please do so when you are contacted with the mission or story prompt.
Thank you, have fun!